Highest Abrasion and Corrosion Ceramic Lined Hose China Manufacturer
|FOB Price:||US $135 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||3 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|3 Meters||US $135/ Meter|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Usage: Industrial
- Size: Dn40
- Color: Black
- Reinforcement: High Tensile Steel Wire
- Working Temperature: -20-120 Centigrade
- Trademark: DAIAK
- Origin: Jiangsu Changshu
- Material: EPDM
- Outter Diameter: 58mm-60mm
- Application: Industry Hose
- Length: 20m
- Working Pressure: 10bar
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 40092100
1.Wear resistant : alumina ceramic lining is 5x more wear resistant than steel and performs far
better than plain rubber hose.
2.Impact resistant: Severe particle will not harm the ceramics internals, the impact force is
transferred through the ceramic and dissipated through the rubber lining.
3.Highly flexible: The cylindrical alumina wear segment design and precise arrangement within
the rubber matrix allows a generous amount of flexibility without adverse effects on erosion
4. Corrosion resistant: Our grade of rubber has been selected to offer a wide range of corrosion
resistance against virtually all harsh chemicals typically found in slurries.
1. Technology Innovitation:
The ceramic reinforced rubber hose is a newly product in China. And the advanced technology is adopted from Japan. The hose is lined with ceramic wafer, which can reduce the internal damage and extend the working life.
2. Main Material:
The hose, we adopted EPDM or NR, The ceramic, we make use of the property of alumina ceramic to produce the ceramic.
3. Usage and Application:
The ceramic reinforced rubber hose is used for transferring the industrial waste and some material, such as coal powder, liquid or fluid, moreever, the suction is also adopted.The ceramic lined hose is available for power plant, steel plant and cement industry ect.
1. Higher abrasion and corrosion resistant than the steel and the service life is 5-10 times than the steel hose;
2. Decrease the use amount of the rubber and make a contribution to the emission reduction;
3. Reduce the cost of usage and the frequency of the replacement, then increase the economic effectiveness.
|inner diameter(inch)||outter diameter||max length||weight/m|